The legal warranty applies to all items that you buy from us. Legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. A manufacturer’s warranty also applies to some products. This guarantee does not affect the legal guarantee.
All Duux products have a warranty of 24 months from the date of purchase. 12 months manufacturer’s warranty and then 12 months limited warranty. During that period, we guarantee the free repair of defects caused by material and construction errors.
- The warranty period is not extended, even in the case of repairs;
- The warranty entitles you to repair your product, but not to exchange or return a product.
- Duux’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts if necessary and falling within the warranty period.
- Duux reserves the right to improve the design of any product without any obligation to modify or replace previously manufactured products.
- The warranty can only be invoked with the original proof of purchase in combination with the defective product. Your warranty must be registered with us when warranty service is required.
The warranty will lapse in the following cases:
- If modifications or repairs have been made or arranged without prior written permission from Duux;
- Normal wear and tear or damage as a result of an accident, negligence, lack of maintenance, misapplication, improper use or the use of accessories and parts not manufactured by Duux, as well as modified and / or disassembled parts;
- Defects resulting from use or maintenance deviating from the user manual.
- The warranty period starts with the purchase of the product and is validated with the online registration here.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the product warranty, Duux reserves the right to make all final decisions regarding warranties.
If you have a complaint about our products or our service, you can contact us via the complaint form on this page (mandatory fields are marked with *). You will not receive a confirmation of receipt of your complaint, but we will respond substantively within 14 days.
Duux | Beam Group
Unit 400, Buckingway Business Park
Anderson Road, Swavesey, Cambridge
Office hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 – 17:00
Saturday | 8:00 – 16:00
Sunday | Closed