Major app update underway
A major app update has been submitted and is in the process of being rolled out to all users. You can see if your update has been pushed through by checking the version number, which is displayed at the bottom of the “preferences” page. A version number equal to or higher than 4.0.0 means that the new update has been installed. The following improvements and fixes are being implemented in this update:
• Improved stability when pairing and operating devices
• Fixing issues with logouts
• Improved data synchronisation
• Increased server stability, resulting in improved performance during peak usage times
• Improved responses
• Fixed bugs related to setting schedules for certain devices
• Various minor improvements to improve user experience
There are still some small known issues that were not resolved with the above update:
• Google Home and Amazon Alexa integrations have not yet been fully migrated and therefore have temporarily limited functionality.
• Homes can sometimes remain visible after they have been deleted. A fix is being worked on for the next app update.
Please note, during current roll out, the Threesixty Smart Heater may still experience connectivity issues, therefore this is being worked on urgently. We will follow up with further updates.
If you have any questions about this update, please let our Customer Service team know.